Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nine goals revisted

About these project management classes... I found out with my good, hard-earned money, that all these goals and lists I keep making aren't really achievable if I don't set a deadline.  Oh.

So, if you, gentle readers of the blogisphere, internets, and cyberspace recall, I've made a few proclamations since starting this blog back in January.   Nine, to be exact - that have basically been reduced to nothing unless I quickly revive them with some serious targets and deadlines.  Ahem.
 
So here goes:
  1. More time with family and friends.  Weekly check-ins and social events!   (This is my favorite goal.)
  2. More time for introspection.  Weekly blogging.
  3. Finish my wedding album.  by August 12, 2010 (10 year anniversary!)
  4. Finish my bedroom curtains.  by May 15
  5. Join a gym, for crying out loud.  Ride bike once a week: alone to work or with 75 lbs of children to neighborhood park.  I'm starting small here... look at all these other goals!
  6. Purchase life insurance.  by May 30
  7. Finish estate planning.  by May 30
  8. Write children's book on cascarones. Uh... 2011?
  9. Become certified in project management.  by May 28 (last day of class)
Geez, this got really ambitious.  I'm going to bed.  In the next sixty minutes. or so.

No comments: