Tuesday, August 19, 2014

July Album part I: Taos

First, well, to point out the obvious – I’ve been on a hiatus!  It’s summer 2014 and I’m catching up to summer 2013.  I’ve had these photos in the queue for quite some time, but well, life got in the way of posting.  That’s the good news. 
I am looking at these photos now with new fondness and memory as my grandmother’s health has been declining for several months now…  These photos remind me how precious our time together is. 
We were fortunate to wrap up our Colorado adventure in June with a side trip to Taos (the site of our honeymoon, those many years ago), with Mom, Dad, Granny and Grampa, Becca and Daniel.  We shopped the plaza and roamed around town, from the San Francisco de Asis Mission Church to the Royal Gorge Bridge.
Taos     Taos
Taos    Taos
    2013-07-01 Taos 018
If you know me, you know I love being high up, but I hate the combination of small children and heights.  I literally had white knuckles with Dean.  I was only able to relax at the Gorge after he went with Gramps back to the car. 
Taos     2013-07-01 Taos 022    
One last good-bye with my grandparents before we parted our ways.  It doesn’t get better.
Taos

No comments: