Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Outtakes

081_The Lillard Family
In October, as if I didn't have enough going on (er, see previous post), I scheduled a photo shoot at Fernhill Park with my friend Erin, who started a business with her partner Kate, Parallel Photography.  The setting was amazing and the fall weather was perfect.  The kids were troopers, playing in the trees, gathering leaves, acorns, and sticks.  They displayed a true glimpse of their personalities in this short period of time - including little Leo, who was teething, in need of a nap, and preferred to be eating leaves.  My heart was set on capturing all three of them happily together, but Leo wanted nothing to do with my vision.  He was happier being held by me or Matthew.
 
These shots didn’t make the Christmas card (um, yes, I’ve already made and ordered them…).  The more I look at these, though, the more I absolutely adore them.  This is a slice of our lives, beautifully rendered by Erin and Kate.  Don’t you just want to love and comfort my sweet baby boy?  Leo looks so adorable even when he’s unhappy.  Fiona and I could hardly contain ourselves.
080_The Lillard Family
083_The Lillard Family
084_The Lillard Family
085_The Lillard Family
087_The Lillard Family
More lovely photos by Parallel Photography to come...

No comments: