Friday, January 6, 2012

Keep Calm in 2012

So I've already come up with my one word resolution for the new year.  And I guess I never settled on one word entirely - serenity? peace? calm? tranquility? but you get the idea...  I can't say that it's a total success yet, but hey, I've got an entire year, right? 

So this gave me the opportunity to dive into every "Keep Calm"  blogging variation imaginable.  These are some of my favorites, starting with the original:

426px-Keep-calm-and-carry-on.svg  Keep Calm Sew copy   Keep Calm and Blog On  kkeep-calm-tea1             3707561967_72879b216b   keep-calm-and-call-batmankeep calm 1   keep-calm-stop

One more bloggy-blogger vying to keep calm in this world. Well, it certainly can’t hurt.

I’m also starting a little photo-journaling project – my siblings and I are all snapping our hearts out with a photo-a-day this year.  It will be fun to compare notes!  Here’s mine.

What else can I promise myself for 2012?  More dates con mi esposo.  A more productive work-week. Sewing. Reading. Walks. Hikes. Yoga. Finishing projects that I started back in 2009 (ahem, wedding album). A kibosh on spending $$.  A clean house. Okay, enough with these resolutions already.  Happy New Year.

No comments: