Sunday, January 30, 2011

sew mama, sew!

Maybe it's nesting, or maybe I just know that sometime soon, our entire world will be rocked again, and my plate will be full. So I'm doing what my internal clock is telling me to do:  I am sewing.  A lot.  Last week, updated curtains, this week - matching pillow covers!  The envelope design uses every last inch of leftover floral fabric and the rest is my endless supply of rust-colored curtain fabric (why do I have so much?)...  Anyway, here they are.

 
Next on my list: kitchen curtains!  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Whispering 60 said...

they look great Lora...can't wait to see them!

Whispering 60 said...

They look great, Lora. Can't wait to see them. Any projects we can plan ..... an excuse to go to Fabric Depot???? JoAnn's?????? :)

Lora said...

Mom, conveniently, FD is having a big sale the days that you are here! So naturally, we must go. I've been really good about using all the fabric I have to complete my projects, so it may be time to stock up again!!!